Monday, May 27, 2013

TT Quick- Encore Event Center, Freehold NJ 5/11/13

TT Quick reuniting for the Hurricane Sandy Benefit show in Freehold, NJ.

I never saw TT Quick before and I actually never thought I would see them until they were adding to this show. They closed the show that also included: Lords of Mercy, The Rods, Raven, Twisted Sister & Anvil. They sounded amazing live and their Metal of Honor CD is still one of my favorites. Mark Tornillo has his hands full fronting Accept but I hope he still does a few more TT shows in the future.


Shooting info: Tons of back lighting as you can see from the pictures, but very little front lighting. Shot 1600 ISO most of the night. Camera- Canon T2i and Sigma 24-70mm F2.8.


















Set list:
    1. Eye Of The Storm
    2. Metal Man
    3. Victims
    4. Run
    5. Child of Sin
    6. Front Burner
    7. Metal of Honor
    8. Go for the Throat
    9. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (Black Sabbath cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment