Sunday, May 11, 2014

Queensryche- Bergen PAC, NJ 4/17/14

Queensryche with Todd Latorre on vocals returned again to headline the Bergen PAC in Englewood, NJ.

It was a little over a year ago that Queensryche last played the Bergen PAC in NJ. That show last year was my first time seeing Todd on vocals. It started great but I soon found out that Todd was extremely sick and lost some power in his voice as the show went on. This year Todd more then made up for it and his voice was great throughout the entire show. I honestly have seen these guys more times then I can remember and Todd fits in extremely well. He has no problem powerfully singing there catalog and has great stage presence.

On a side note I recently shot both versions of Queensryche within a few weeks and both versions were awesome and they did very different set lists.

Shooting info: Canon 70D,  Sigma 24-70 F2.8 & Canon 18-135 F3.5-5.6. No photo pit at the Bergen PAC, so I shot from different spots up front and a few from the balcony. Lighting was not great as usual but at least they had a spot light.

Please click on any photo to expand.





 













 



Set list:
  1. Nightrider
  2. Breaking the Silence
  3. Walk in the Shadows
  4. The Whisper
  5. En Force
  6. Warning
  7. I Will Remember
  8. X2
  9. Where Dreams Go to Die
  10. Midnight Lullaby
  11. A World Without
  12. Guitar Solo (Michael Wilton and Parker Lundgren)
  13. The Needle Lies
  14. NM 156
  15. The Lady Wore Black
  16. My Empty Room
  17. Eyes of a Stranger
  18. Empire
    Encore:
  19. Queen of the Reich
  20. Jet City Woman
  21. Take Hold of the Flame

2 comments:

  1. I have a ? is there any more wide shots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John,

      Sorry, I didn't see your comment. Let me check but i think I took some other wide stage shots.

      Mike

      Delete