Sunday, March 31, 2013

Y&T- Stage 48, NYC 3/22/13

Y&T fresh off the "Monsters of Rock Cruise", made their way up the east coast to a brand new venue in NYC, Stage 48. They seem to hit New York once a year and I never miss them.

These guys always put on a great 2 hour show and this may have been the best I have seen them. The crowd was very loud and you can tell they were having fun up their. Dave Meniketti pulls double duty as the lead guitarist and vocalist which is rare. He is in my top 5 hard rock singers. I think a lot of people missed seeing Y&T back in there heyday, as did I. I have now seen them 6 times. Do not miss them if they are near you.

Club & Shooting info: Stage 48 is a great new upscale venue in NYC. It has a big stage, awesome lighting, second floor balcony and a sick sound system. I'm glad there are other rock shows starting to get booked here.

I had a photo pass for this show but there was no pit. I moved around as quick as possible to get my shots. ISO was a either 1600 or 800 since the lighting was that good.


Camera Equipment: Canon T2i w/ Sigma 24-70 F2.8

Set List-
  1. Black Tiger
  2. Lonely Side of Town
  3. Mean Streak
  4. Losing My Mind
  5. My Way or the Highway (Tease)
  6. Dirty Girl
  7. Rhythm or Not
  8. Midnight in Tokyo
  9. Lipstick and Leather
  10. Don't Stop Runnin'
  11. Shine On
  12. Winds of Change
  13. Contagious
  14. I'm Coming Home (Phil Kennemore Dedication)
  15. I'll Cry for You
  16. Squeeze (John Nyman vocals)
  17. I Believe in You
  18. Forever
    Encore:
  19. Go for the Throat
  20. Rescue Me

No comments:

Post a Comment