Saturday, November 3, 2012

Y&T- BB Kings, NY 3/2/12


Y&T does not play many East Coast shows but at least they hit BB Kings in NYC once a year. Dave Meniketti can still sing and shred like he did 30 years ago. I always liked his unique voice.

BB's does not have a photo pit but they allow SLR's for shows. I basically park myself up front and shoot away. There lighting is ok for a small club but you have to shoot mostly wide open.



Equipment Used: Canon T2i with Sigma 17-50 F2.8

Set List:
1. Black Tiger
2. Don't Wanna Lose
3. Lipstick and Leather
4. Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
5. Midnight In Tokyo
6. Mean Streak
7. Summertime Girls
8. Shine On
9. Blind Patriot
10. Winds of Change
11. Open Fire
12. Contagious
13. I'm Coming Home
14. I'll Cry For You
15. Eyes of a Stranger
16. Dirty Girl
17. Hurricane
18. Squeeze
19. Drum Solo
20. I Believe in You
21. Forever
22. Rescue Me

No comments:

Post a Comment