Monday, October 29, 2012

Lynch Mob- Starland Ballroom, NJ 3/31/12


  What better way to start my first post here with my favorite guitarist, George Lynch. He is currently revolving between a few different projects but tonight Lynch Mob opened up for Skid Row at the Starland Ballroom in NJ.

This my first time shooting from the photo pit at Starland and when Lynch Mob came out I thought I would be fighting for pics of George. To my surprise, the other 8 photographers were all center stage shooting the singer Oni Logan. I basically had him all to myself most of the first 3 songs. Starland's stock stage lighting is not the best and is either white, yellow & blue or red.

George only had 2 guitars with him, the ESP M-1 Tiger and the ESP GL-56 (Fender Strat type). He did not have the Skull & Bones guitar like the last time I saw them at BB Kings in NYC.



Lynch's pedal board for the guitar freaks.

Equipment Used: Canon T2i with Sigma 17-50 f/2.8

Set List:
1. She's Evil But She's Mine
2. River Of Love
3. Hell Child
4. Into The Fire
5. Mr. Scary
6. Revolution Heroes
7. All I Want
8. Tooth And Nail
9. Wicked Sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment